I handle Ontario drinking and driving cases every day. When people have been charged with drinking-and-driving offences in Ontario, they tend to have many different questions. Here are some of the most common ones I hear. To read the answer, simply click on the question and you will be taken over.
- Will my license be suspended as a result of my drinking and driving charges?
- Do I have a chance of fighting my charges, even if a breathalyzer was used?
- What is the difference between “Over 80″ and “Impaired Driving” charges?
- Will there be a trial for my Ontario drinking and driving case?
- If I am charged with Impaired Driving, Over 80, or Sample refusal, do I need to hire a lawyer?
- What is an interlock ignition device, and will I have to use one if I am convicted?
If you need more information, or would like more details on any of these topics, call the Ottawa impaired driving lawyers at Auger Hollingsworth today: (613) 233-4529. I would be happy to help you understand your charges better, and we offer free half-hour consultations to anybody facing Ontario drinking and driving charges.